- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 8 taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Shredded cheese
- Your choice of taco toppings (e.g. salsa, sour cream, guacamole)
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until it is browned and fully cooked.
- Drain any excess fat from the skillet, then add the taco seasoning mix and a quarter cup of water. Stir to combine and let the mixture simmer for a few minutes.
- Warm the taco shells according to the package instructions.
- To assemble the tacos, place some of the seasoned ground beef into each taco shell, then top with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and any other toppings you like.
- Serve the tacos immediately and enjoy!
I hope this helps, and feel free to ask if you have any questions or need further clarification.